Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Meet my first pet, Dorothy

Elmo has a pet goldfish named Dorothy and now I have one too! Daddy has been wanting to get me a pet goldfish for awhile and today we did it! Mommy, Daddy, and I went to the pet store to pick out Dorothy. I loved the pet store. Everywhere I looked, I could see dogs, fish, and many other animals. I walked right up to the fish tank and pointed at all the goldfish swimming around. Mommy and Daddy picked out a goldfish that looks just like Elmo's goldfish. We bought some pretty colored rock for the bottom of the fish bowl and a turtle statue so that Dorothy wouldn't get lonely in his fish bowl. Daddy and I are going to take care of Dorothy together. Dorothy will live in my room, but I can't reach the bowl without help. My Ninos came over after we brought Dorothy home and I couldn't wait to show them my new friend. I will keep you posted on how Dorothy is doing. Enjoy the photos from today!

Look at all those fish!

Can we get one Daddy?
Shopping for accessories for Dorothy's bowl
Pointing at the doggies who were playing in a room at the store

Putting the fish bowl together with Daddy

Watching Daddy take Dorothy out of the plastic bag and putting her in the bowl

I then reached for the fish food to feed Dorothy

Daddy and I watching Dorothy swim around and eat

No comments: