Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Award banquet for my late Aunt Fina

I went to more of Daddy's games today! His team won 5 out of 7 games in two days! Daddy's team beat the number one team in the state, St. Mary's. Mommy and I are so proud of how well Daddy's team is playing! We hope they keep it up throughout the summer! During breaks today, I went shopping with Mommy, Nana, and Nina Nina. I even got to ride the carousel at the mall. I was so tired, that I slept for 2 1/2 hours and Mommy and I missed one of Daddy's games. After the basketball tournament, Mommy, Daddy, and I hurried over to a special dinner. I didn't get to meet my Aunt Fina, but I bet we would have gotten along just fine! My Nina Nina Dia accepted an award on her behalf tonight as she was inducted into the Arizona Hispanic Athletic Hall of Fame. I helped receive the award as Nana was holding me. This was a nice way to end our weekend in Phoenix. I slept all the way home and slept through the night so everyone in the family got some rest!

It's a little dark, but I am with my Nana, Nina Nina Dia, and Nina Nina as we accept the award for Aunt Fina

Playing with Aunt Stacie during the dinner

Look at the camera Aunt Stacie is holding! This is a fun picture!

No comments: