Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Two of my favorite things: Wildcats and Snacks!

Yesterday was a tragic day in Tucson. I watched the news with Mommy and Daddy and asked what happened to the little girl on the T.V. Mommy told me that she needed our prayers. I then told Mommy that we needed to pray for her Mommy and Daddy too. I am too young to understand what happened yesterday, but I know that people are sad and I know that saying prayers helps. I made Mommy smile with my kind words.

The UofA basketball game was moved to this afternoon and I was excited to go with Mommy and Daddy. The game was during my usual nap time, but that didn't stop me from having fun! I love going to cheer on the Wildcats. I love to yell Wilbur's name, clap to the music, watch the cheerleaders, and eat snacks! Today I had popcorn and Italian ice. Both were very yummy for my tummy as I like to say. I did fall asleep on Daddy towards the end of the game, but I still had a great time. Thanks for taking me Mommy and Daddy! Go CATS!

I am focused while holding on to the popcorn


I love popcorn like Mommy


Carefully spooning out the Italian ice


Do I look tired? I'm never too tired to cheer and eat snacks!

No comments: