Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Jackson!

Happy 7th Birthday to my friend Jackson! I couldn't wait for his party tonight at Chuck E. Cheese. I had a blast playing games and winning tickets. We ate yummy pizza and birthday cake. I moved to sit right next to the birthday boy when it was time to sing, Happy Birthday. I even crawled through the big maze on the ceiling. Mommy's worst nightmare is that I would get stuck and she would have to go in and get me. Mommy did send Jackson to try and get me down, but as Jackson started climbing up, I was coming down on my own. I went up a few more times and went down the slide. My comments to Mommy as we left the party were, " I really like Chuck E. Cheese. I want to come here again!" Thanks for a fun party Jackson!
Me and the birthday boy, Jackson

Singing Happy Birthday

Mommy couldn't resist snapping this photo of me climbing up the big stairs into the maze

Looking down at all the people from the ceiling!

Mommy was so happy to see me come out of the maze and down the slide!

No comments: