Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandpa

Happy Birthday Grandpa! We celebrated last night at our house, but we took Grandpa to Claim Jumper for his birthday dinner tonight. I loved celebrating again and singing Happy Birthday. The food was yummy too. I had fun snacking from Nana and Mommy's plates. I also had fun trying to climb the rock wall of the big fireplace inside. When we left, I took an apple that they have for people leaving the restaurant. Nana said I am probably one of the few people you leave Claim Jumper with room for an apple:). We hope you had a great day Grandpa and we hope you have a wonderful year!
"Look at this biscuit Daddy"

Playing straw drums with Uncle Paul

Uncle Paul is giving me bunny ears and I don't even know it

Grandpa and Me with his birthday cupcake

Yay for Grandpa and Me blowing out the candle

I'll take care of the candle for you Grandpa

Licking the frosting from the candle

We ordered Grandpa the chocolate motherlode cake and sang Happy Birthday a second time

I tried helping cut the cake

Little rock climber

I'm reaching and I am still a long way from the top

No comments: