Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day!

Memorial Day is supposed to mark the unofficial start to Summer! What better way to spend the day than in the pool! Everyone came over for a Memorial day cookout and family fun today! I showed off my love of swimming to everyone! Daddy took out all our fun pool toys today! I enjoyed floating on the raft and I had fun swimming by "meself" with the help of my floaties. In just three days I have gained a lot of confidence in the water and I let go of Mommy's hands today while we were swimming. Mommy was very proud. I start swim class in a week and I am ready for it! Swimming made me hungry and I really enjoyed eating yummy food afterwards! What a fun filled family day! I can't wait to swim again! Enjoy our photos!
Just floating along (I have new floaties on, but you won't see them on very long because they are still a little too big)

Taking a little break out of the water

Testing out my fun pink tube

My toddler version of a jet ski

Mommy and Me enjoying the water, but we forgot to put our sunglasses on

Allison and Aunt Stacie came to check the pool out and I told Alli Grace to come in the pool

Working on my swimming techniques with Mommy (notice my floaties are different than the photos above)

Swimming by "meself"


Sitting in my comfy pink pool cover up enjoying my yummy dinner!

No comments: