Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, February 5, 2010

Daddy's 25th win in a row!

Tonight was Senior Night for Daddy's team. This means the parent's of all the players are introduced. Mommy and I were introduced too. Last year, Mommy held me as we walked to meet Daddy on the court and I waved at everyone in the stands. This year I tried to hurry the parents along and when it was Mommy and my turn, I ran to meet my Daddy in the center of the court. Daddy had a cute little Valentine bumblebee for me and a rose for Mommy. Thanks to Jodi, I had a new dress for tonight! Jodi made it for me without even measuring me and it fit perfectly! Daddy won his 25th game tonight! Mommy and I couldn't be prouder! We have two more games next week and then it is State playoff time! Enjoy the fun photos from tonight and the video clip of the band dance that I performed tonight:).
Meeting Daddy at center court and waiting for Mommy to catch up

Daddy was checking something else out, but Mommy and I were ready for the camera

Playing with the rose and Nana and Poppy in the stands

Poppy watching me closely so I don't fall while dancing to the band music

Mommy caught me in the middle of my silly dance moves

Showing off my new dress and my dance moves (Thanks again Jodi for the adorable and very comfortable dress!)

Sitting and taking a close look at the rose

Coloring during Daddy's game

Here is my band dance! I love music and I love to dance! This makes Mommy prouder than anyone will ever know! Enjoy!

No comments: