Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Just another fun Saturday night!

Nana, Poppy, Grandpa, Uncle Paul, and Nina Nina Dia came over to watch the UA vs. ASU basketball game tonight! I loved it because it meant that I had more playmates in the house! I love watching the basketball games on t.v. I usually run and get my pom poms out so I can cheer on the Wildcats. I dance and cheer when the Wildcats score. Tonight I had a great time playing with Uncle Paul, Poppy, and my Grandpa. They let me be silly with them and make me laugh! Thanks for coming over everyone and playing with me tonight! Watching the Wildcats beat the Sun Devils was fun too!
Chilling with my Uncle Paul

I love it when Poppy lets me squeeze his nose and he says, "honk!"

No comments: