Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Monday, October 12, 2009

Traveling to the happiest place on Earth

We left early this morning to drive to Disneyland. For the past few months, when asked if I wanted to go to Disneyland, I would nod my head up and down. When Mommy woke me from my sleep at 1:45am I didn't fuss at all. Mommy told me that we were leaving for Disneyland and I nodded my head yes. We picked up Grandpa Corkey and Nana. I was wide awake and smiling when they got in the truck. We then picked up Nina Nina Dia and Nina Nina. We rode in two cars and were on the freeway by 3am. I finally fell asleep around 4am and slept until we stopped for breakfast in Blythe. I loved being able to get out of the carseat and stretch! After a yummy breakfast I slept for 2 more hours in the car. We arrived at our hotel around 1pm. The weather was cooler than Tucson and I was ready to be out of my carseat! I took a nice long afternoon nap. When I woke up, Nina Karen and Nino Joe had arrived. We walked to Downtown Disney to eat dinner. I was pointing at all the twinkling lights while we walked. All of the restaurants were pretty busy, but we found room for us at Goofy's Kitchen. Mommy was excited because she knew I would be able to meet some of the Disney characters. I met 7 of them while eating dinner. I only cried when meeting Pluto and Mommy and Daddy think it is because I was eating when he came to the table. During dinner, I helped Goofy bake a cake. I shook the egg to make music and then clapped my hands to the music. I loved seeing other kids play with Goofy too. While we walked back to our hotel, the fireworks went off. We stopped to watch and I loved them! I kept signing for more in between some of the breaks of the show. Today has been a long and busy day! Everyone is excited to see my reaction tomorrow! I am excited to finally visit this place called Disneyland that everyone has been talking about! Enjoy the photos from today!

Grandpa and Me napping in the truck after breakfast

Nana and Nina Nina walking to dinner

So happy to be walking instead of riding in my car seat! I was walking towards the band that was playing.

Meeting my first Disney character, Minnie Mouse. I was checking out her big ears. After the picture, I gave her a big kiss on the nose.

Nana and I waiting patiently for our name to be called for dinner.

Donald Duck and the whole gang (Auntie Mary, Nina Nina Dia, Daddy, Me, Grandpa, Nana, Nina Karen, Nino Joe, Mommy, and Nina Nina)

Meeting Goofy with Daddy. Goofy makes Daddy seem short!

Nana and Goofy

Looking to see what character would be coming by next

I wasn't too sure about Pluto.

Mommy, Me, and Dale. Dale made me laugh. He didn't talk, but we wrote me notes on the tablecloth.

I was pretty tired by the time Aladdin came to our table.


Chip visited Nino Joe and I while we were eating some ice cream.

Sitting and waiting to leave the restaurant. I was bundled up because it was chilly outside compared to Tucson.

Pointing at the fireworks with Grandpa. A perfect way to end the evening.

No comments: