Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, September 11, 2009

18 Month Photo Shoot

Since I will be 18 months old next Saturday, Mommy decided it was time for a photo shoot! To prepare, Mommy took me to get a haircut this afternoon and decided to bring back my bangs! Shelly, Mommy's hair stylist, used the blow dryer on my hair and even used hairspray so it would look good for my pictures. After my haircut, Mommy took me home to eat some dinner and wait for my appointment time. Uncle Kenny and Allison came with us to hopefully get a few pictures of Allison and I together. When we arrived at the Picture People, I acted like I knew just what to do, standing near the white screen and smiling. We were able to get some great pictures tonight! Waiting to see the proofs is the tough part. It is hard to keep me entertained, but with a little help from pretzel bites in the food court, I managed. Mommy didn't get home until after 10pm because it was hard to decided which pictures to get. Mommy and everyone else seems quite pleased with our photos! Mommy was even asked to sign a model release form so that our pictures can be hung on display in the store! Enjoy the photo shoot pictures and pictures of Allison and I getting ready for the shoot:).
Playing with my ball and showing off my haircut


Allison took a beauty nap before our photo shoot

Chewing a mouth full of pretzel bites waiting to see how our pictures turned out

Allison waited patiently in her car seat playing with her toy as we waited to see our pictures

Mommy and Daddy's little 18 month old girl
Sitting like a big girl and having fun
Mommy, Daddy, and Me
Uncle Kenny, Allison, Mommy, and Me (Allison has Mommy's eye color and I have Uncle Kenny's eye color)
Allison and Me (future UofA cheerleaders)
Allison in my cheerleader outfit from last year
Baby Allison, 5 months old

No comments: